Employer Name: Top Talent Recruitment Limited
Job Title: Web Design and Development Professional
Job Type: Full Time
Expected Salary or Package: £11.95 per hour
Weekly Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
Posted on: 15 December 2023
(Note – In addition to these functions, employees are required to carry out such duties as may reasonably be required): Top Talent Recruitment Limited is a leading recruitment and consultancy solution provider in the UK. We are seeking a skilled and creative Web Developer and Designer to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in developing, maintaining, and enhancing our website, managing our job portal – Apps, and ensuring efficient data management. As a Web Developer and Designer at Top Talent Recruitment Limited, the successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining our website, ensuring its functionality, interactive user
experience, and creating visual appeal.
Roles and Responsibilities.
The Web Developer and Designer’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the
- Designing and developing appealing and user-friendly web pages.
- Integrating web applications with back-end databases and APIs.
- Ensuring website security and implementing measures to protect against common web vulnerabilities.
- Developing responsive and mobile-friendly web pages.
- Creation and optimisation of landing pages for the website.
- Creating and optimising graphics and multimedia elements for the website.
- Managing web content effectively and ensuring consistency in web design and content across the website.
- Conduct usability testing to optimise website navigation and interface to enhance the user experience.
- Monitored website and Job Portal performance, speed, and functionality.
- Identifying and resolving technical issues, errors and bugs on the website and job portal.
- Performing routine maintenance, updates and backups for the website and job portal.
- Ensuring the website functions correctly and appears consistently across different web browsers.
- Address compatibility issues of website and implement appropriate fixes.
- Adopting best practices of data management, backup and storage for client’s data.
- Ensuring the safety and security of the website and client’s data.
- Staying up to date with the industry trends, web development frameworks, and emerging technologies.
Other Duties: Personal and Professional Development
Other duties and responsibilities to be undertaken may include any (or all) of the items in the following list:
- Seeking opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- The web developer and designer, as a part of normal daily duties and responsibilities, should attend organisational meetings as and when requested to do so in an official capacity.
- Any other duties that may be defined as ’a reasonable request’ by the management.
- Attend statutory training and any other training as directed by management.
- Maintain an awareness of ICT technologies and developments. This may involve attending seminars and training events and reading relevant journals and technical documentation.
Desired Skills and knowledge areas
We are looking for candidates having following attributes;
- Content Management System
- Interpersonal skills
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Critical Thinking
- Colour Theory and Responsive Design
Qualifications & Experience
- No formal qualification is required, however candidates with degree in computer science, IT or diploma in web designing will be preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in a web design/development agency or in-house team.